nav bar

about metutorialsmy housecontact me

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

celebrating december birthdays

On the 23rd my family went out for a dinner to celebrate my brother's birthday, whose birthday was that day, and also to celebrate mine coming up on the 28th.  We went to the Plaza for dinner and ate at Cooper's Hawk... it was very yummy!  I took my camera and my new lens {that I was able to purchase with graduation money!} and took a few pictures.

When we first got there we parked on the top level of a parking garage and I got a few pictures of the Plaza all lit up!


Then as we were going into the restuarant, who would have known, 'ol Saint Nick was down there doing some last minute shopping!


After we ate we walked just for a bit and I took a picture of the crazy clan {my mom & Hank had already left}.





We had a great time!  Even in the bitter cold!

We celebrated Christmas with my side of the family on Christmas Eve at my mom's house.  Here's one picture I took of Lainey in front of her stocking...
My favorite part of Christmas Eve is when she prayed before we ate...it was the sweetest thing ever!
We still have another Christmas to go with Caleb's family that starts tonight! Can't wait!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment