nav bar

about metutorialsmy housecontact me

Friday, February 8, 2013

watching coach champ

This is an overdue, mushy, bragging post about my husband.

Here he is at his basketball game last night...
Pic I took with my phone last night.

I love watching him, he is truly an amazing coach!  He is such an encourager and has a smart basketball mind {well, a smart mind overall but I am always impressed basketball coaching abilities}. If I were describing my husband while he was coaching to someone who didn't know him I would say: "See that handsome, dark-haired, coach who is jawing a little bit to the refs about that bad call?" :)  All good coaches have give the refs a little bit of trouble... but not too much.  He hasn't even gotten a technical foul this season! {that's a record since he got two last season} ;)

Eyes are closed, but doesn't he look good with his skinny tie on? :)
The only thing I have to complain about is how sore my tush is after sitting on bleachers through JV and Varsity games!  I need a coach's wife seat cushion!
I can't wait for him to coach {officially or unofficially} our kids some day!  Love you Coach Champ!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I can make you a shirt that say's coach's wife. That may be a little overboard.

    ReplyDelete