nav bar

about metutorialsmy housecontact me

Friday, August 12, 2011

{summertime snapshots}

Here are some of my favorite photos and memories from this summer {which seems to be quickly coming to an end} :(


These are all from the city market

i love taking pics of food and then hanging them in my kitchen!
there are amazing flowers to be found at the market

not 100% sure what type of vegetable this is!

Caleb took this pic of me at the market with his phone :)



These pics are from the 4th of July which we spent at my sister's {Leanne - check out her blog} house.

the boys being boys

Lainey learning to be goofy... wonder where she is learning that from...?
making faces :P
Miss America! Made by Lee :)




These pics are from out trip to Tulsa to visit Caleb's brother Bryan, his wife Kristi, Kyler & Kamrin

Caleb & Kyler getting their morning read on

Sweet Kamrin :)


What would a summer be without some Royals' games?
Caleb & Lainey posing in front of the fountains


Last but not least, a long weekend trip to Las Vegas with the girls!

Before the first night out, L to R: me, Shelby, Dawn, Linsey, Kristin

Shelby & Linsey at Serendipity

Dawn & I about to dig in!

I will miss summer when it's gone but I also LOVE fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment