nav bar

about metutorialsmy housecontact me

Thursday, June 2, 2011

my new obsession

It was a little more than a week ago that I stumbled upon the website Pinterest.  I am now offically in love and obsessed.  It is an amazing website for people to post images of whatever... and there happens to be a lot of homeish type things on there, which has me hooked.  You can have "boards" where you "pin" things you like. Most boards are categorized as to what types of images are pinned there.  A few of my board categories include "For the Home", "Photos I take" & "Home Exteriors".  I definitely don't have as many boards or pins as some do, but trust me, I'm working on it. {just ask my husband}
I also think it is such a great way to keep a log of things you love and you can access it whenever!  And even crashing hard drives can't take it away from you. {which is something I'm always looking out for now}  :) Here are a few of my favorite pics I've found via Pinterest...




Check out where all these pictures came from and all my boards and pins here: Laurie's Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your Pinterests! Love the pictures of the kitchens...and the white house reminds me a little of Nanny's:)

    ReplyDelete