nav bar

about metutorialsmy housecontact me

Friday, June 14, 2013

summa time

It's been a while since I have been able to blog due to all the summer happenings going on the Champ household!  While I'm not able to start my new job until August {boo!}, I'm still working at the hospital and keeping busy!
We were able to go visit Caleb's brother and his family last weekend in Oklahoma.  It was so great to get to see them and it was extra special because we finally met our newest neice Kalli.  She's is four months old and all sorts of precious... :)




Little toes...


I was also thrilled to be able to spend some time with my sister-in-law Kristi, {I lovingly referred to her as my female soulmate} just to be able to share life with her! We talk joys and struggles and it's just an overall good experience for my soul! :)

We are starting another adventure this next week with a lake vacation with my side of the family! I'm super excited and hoping it involves s'mores, swimming, tanning, singing, laughing, late-night dock hang-outs, and of course, some time in Branson.  I'm sure it will be just as amazing and entertaining as last years lake trip {minus my husband's nasty facial hair - I prohibited that this year}!

No comments:

Post a Comment